Wednesday, November 26, 2014

GRATITUDE AMPLIFIED

VIBRANT HEALTH TIP OF THE WEEK- GRATITUDE AMPLIFIED

Greetings all!
We here in Central Mass are awaiting a significant snowstorm that has levels anywhere from 5 to 18 inches forcasted depending on which way the snow /rain line falls! Thats quite a range! Its made it hectic and stressful for many who are traveling today so blessings for peaceful and safe travels.The flakes have not started yet but they are reportedly on their way. I intend to spend my day with a loooong yoga practice ( my favorite thing to do) and begin some food prep for tomorrow. Keeping it simple works for me.
That brings me to the focus of Gratitude. In the wisdom traditions, the energy of gratitude is a powerful transformative state of consciousness. It has the capacity to shift us out of our alienated egoic self centeredness into a compassionate space of love and belonging.
Here is the key; Its not your garden variety gratitude practice we have been guided to sometimes recite by rote, the people or things we are grateful for but this is a more heart centered experiential way of FEELING INTO GRATITUDE.Rather than list copious amounts of what you are grateful for, 
FEEL INTO ONE SPECIFIC THING you are GRATEFUL for and then LIST 5 THINGS about why you are grateful for this . As you write out or recite those 5 qualities of how that experience, person, place or thing makes you feel or what you truly appreciate in detail ,you activate the power of GRATITUDE to be deeply felt. The transformative energy is within the feeling state as opposed to thinking state.
This practice amplifies the heart opening effect when we truly tap into gratitude. 
Here is one example:
I am grateful for my daily yoga sadhana (practice)
* I feel connected to a wisdom lineage thousands of years old
* I tap into deep levels of peace , joy & well being
* I feel nurtured and supported by these ancient teachings
* My practice supports me living intuitively & creatively
* My practice supports me being a better human being and
contributing to the world in a positive way (my dharma)

Get the idea? So much more powerful! Give it a try.Perhaps make it a daily practice and watch your levels of gratitude amplify and saturate your being !
  Blessings for a Beautiful Day and Happy Thanksgiving To All.
 Namaste
 Anne Christine

Photo: VIBRANT HEALTH TIP OF THE WEEK- GRATITUDE AMPLIFIED
   Greetings all! We here in Central Mass are awaiting a significant snowstorm that has levels anywhere from 5 to 18 inches forcasted depending on which way the snow /rain line falls! Thats quite a range! Its made it hectic and stressful for many who are traveling today so blessings for peaceful and safe travels.
  The flakes have not started yet but they are reportedly on their way. I intend to spend my day with a  loooong yoga practice ( my favorite thing to do) and begin some food prep for tomorrow. Keeping it simple works for me. 
 That brings me to the focus of Gratitude. In the wisdom traditions, the energy of gratitude is a powerful transformative state of consciousness. It has the capacity to shift us out of our alienated egoic self centeredness into a compassionate space of love and belonging. 
 Here is the key. Its not your garden variety gratitude practice we have been guided to sometimes recite by rote, the people or things we are grateful for but this is a more heart centered experiential way of FEELING INTO GRATITUDE.
  Rather than list copious amounts of what you are grateful for, FEEL INTO ONE SPECIFIC THING you are GRATEFUL for and then LIST 5 THINGS about why you are grateful for this . As you write out or recite those 5 qualities of how that experience, person, place or thing makes you feel or what you truly appreciate in detail ,you activate the power of GRATITUDE to be deeply felt. The transformative energy is within the feeling state as opposed to thinking state. 
 This practice amplifies the heart opening effect when we truly tap into gratitude. Here is one example:
 I am grateful for my daily yoga sadhana (practice)
 *  I feel connected to  a wisdom lineage thousands of years old
 *  I tap into deep levels of peace , joy & well being
 *  I feel nurtured and supported by these ancient teachings
 *  My practice supports me living intuitively & creatively
 *  My practice supports me being a better human being and
    contributing to the world in a positive way  (my dharma)

 Get the idea. So much more powerful! Give it a try. Namaste & Blessings for a Beautiful day and Thanksgiving.  Anne Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment